Thursday, February 26, 2009

25 Random Things About Eilish

1. I cannot locate her birth mark. I have no idea where it is. She was born with a little red raspberry on her back that has faded with every passing month.

2. She will not cuddle with me but when I read to her she will put her hand on me.

3. When she is done singing or dancing she will bow at the waist and say 'thank-you, thank-you'.

4. If she sees someone she doesn't know, male or female she will ask, 'who's that guy?'.

5. She loves her sucky and will try to get access to it anytime we are upstairs even though she's only supposed to have it during nap time/bedtime.

6. She knows that her eyes are blue and that mine (and Owen's) are brown.

7. She knows all the words to 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star'.

8. She mostly sleeps on her stomach with her arms tucked into her.

9. 90% of the time she wakes up, whether it be in the morning or from a nap yelling 'Daddy!'.

10. She loves to pretend she's painting and uses a toothbrush to 'paint' the walls.

11. She does not like loud noises and refers to them as 'sounds'.

12. She thinks Judes is sick with a bad cough and needs medicine even though that happened months ago.

13. I would suggest you not sing 'Poppy's Song' unless you are indeed Poppy.

14. She favors Owen.

15. If I put something new on her and tell her it's new she will say 'Aunt Joan'. No pressure Joanie.

16. If Owen and I are talking to each other she will talk louder and louder until we acknowledge her.

17. She refers to the 3 of us as 'Family' and 'Friends'.

18. She likes to put on chapstick.

19. She will wear my underwear around her neck.

20. She loves blueberries. Looooves blueberries. I don't think you understand the love.

21. She eats raw broccoli. Without ranch dressing. I have no idea who this kid belongs to.

22. She loves to hear a story about herself and what she likes to do.

23. She is bossy.

24. When she is crying because she hasn't gotten her way she declares 'I'm crying!'. Like I hadn't noticed.

25. When Owen tells her that I've arrived home from work she says, 'I want to see her!'.

5 comments:

ARGrogan said...

Number 3 is Paul's favorite....I personally like that she announces that she's crying. Because people should be aware of that.

Anonymous said...

#12 is my favourite because I did start to sing Poppy's song and she did indeed say Poppy and looked to see if he was in the room. I love all of the things about her. Keep us posted on more!!!!!

Anonymous said...

It should be #13!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

#26 when nanny&poppy pick her up & come home for a sleepover. on the drive to ktown nanny& eilish are singing & she states {come on poppy]reminding poppy to sing too. beautiful memories xxxxnanny

Anonymous said...

i dont know where she gets the bossy from?....hehe...ajk